Materials: Red, white and black bandana fabric - 2 pieces 10" x 10" for pillow; red gingham fabric - 1 piece 5" x 60" for ruffled edge; light blue denim fabric - 1 piece 5 3/4" x 6 1/2" for pocket; red embroidery thread; polyester fiberfill for stuffing; thread to match fabrics.
1. Cut 2 pieces bandana fabric 10" x 10". Cut 1 piece gingham 5" wide by 60" in length.
2. Cut one pocket using overlay pattern from denim fabric. Embroider "For The Tooth Fairy" on center of pocket with the use of your sewing machine or use the old - fashioned cross stitch pattern. Whichever method you choose, lightly sketch writing onto fabric with pencil before beginning for guidelines.
3. Turn and stitch under edges 1/4" all around on pocket. Sew pocket to center of one 10" x 10" piece of bandana fabric leaving top open.
4. Place right sides together of bandana fabric. Fold gingham in half, lengthwise, wrong sides together. Sew a baste stitch along bottom edge (machine or hand). Pull one of the threads so gathers form. Do not pull too tight but pull enough so ruffle fits around 10" x 10" pillow as border.
5. Place the gathered gingham border ruffle in between the right sides of fabric and stitch all 3 material pieces together all the way around, leaving a 5" opening on one side.
6. Stuff with fiberfill to desired bulk and sew opening closed with whipstitch, turning under edges.
u get many more from here...