Saturday, September 26, 2009
Pot Painting-Method 7
Materials required :
» Black enamel oil paint
» Gold powder
1. First using m-seal prepare flowers and leaves keep it aside
2. Stick the flowers and leaves using fevcol to the pot.
3. The pot with flowers and leaves, now has to be painted with with black enamel oil paint.
4. Once the pot painted, is semi dry, gold powder Is primarily blown on the flowers, the powder sticks to the flowers which gives a antique effect.try it out its excellent .Let it dry for one day
5. Once it dryes apply a coat of varnish.
u get many more from here...