Method 3Materials Required :
- Earthen pot
- Enamel paints
- Fabric paint (Fevicryl)
- Tooth brush
- At first, colour your earthen pot with your choice of enamel paint.
- Then, keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Later, take a fabric paint (contrast colour to the enamel paint) onto the bristles of the tooth brush.
- Now using your fingers, sprinkle the paint from the tooth brush onto your painted pot.
- After 18 minutes, blend the same fabric colour used onto the pot with a painting brush.
- Now keep it for drying under the sun. It will give a cracked effect.
Your pot is now ready.Tips :
Use light shade paints as the base colours and darker colours for sprinkling.
u get many more from here...