Materials Required :
- Enamel Paints (Different Colours)
- Earthen Pot
- At first, colour your earthen pot with any enamel paint.
- Now take a container containing three-fourth quantity of water and spill different colours of enamel paints into it.
- The different colour paints float on the water.
- Now gently hold your painted pot at its edge and dip it into the water and twist it around, in the water and slowly take it out of the container.
- Keep the pot aside without disturbing it.
- The wet paints will slowly take its own design and shade.
- Wait till the pot dries.
Your pot painting is ready.
This art form can be done by any age group and each time you do it, you get a different design.Tips :
- The more shades of paints you spill in the water, the more colourful and beautiful the pot will become.
- Do not disturb or shake the pot after it is taken out of the water.