- Crepe Paper (red and Golden yellow)
- Black cloth
- Stem Wire
- Green Tape
- Cut red crepe paper for petals as shown in figure (4 or 5 pieces for each flower).
- Make the centre of the flower by wrapping a ball of cotton with black cloth and tying it with a thread. Attach a stem wire by twisting the wire at the bottom of the center.
- Take a strip of golden yellow crepe paper and cut its edges 1/4 " to the centre of the strip.
- Wind the strip around the flower centre and tie it with a thread as shown in the picture gallery.
- After creping (crumbling) the petals by Handkerchief method, fix petals to the centre using thread.
- Wrap the stem with green tape.
Now your flower is ready, arrange with fresh or artificial leaves
Cut the petal and fold in half lengthwise. Place it inside a handkerchief or other light material . Using the palm of one hand to hold the base of the petals, the cloth is pulled firmly away from the centre crease.