This unique and patriotic freedom pin crochet pattern was Kindly Contributed by Designer: Christine Daugherty of Handmade by Hop For more delightful patterns like this, click here to visit Christine's design gallery.
© Handmade by Hop Copyright - All Rights ReservedNote: You may print this pattern out for your own use Only. Enjoy!
- small amounts of red, white, and blue thread
- red, white and blue ribbon
- plastic ring
- pin back
- size 6 steel crochet hook
- 1). 45 sc inside ring with blue thread, sl st to beginning.
- 2). Ch 3, dc in same stitch, 2 dc in each sc around, join to beginning, fasten off.
- 3). Join white. sc in each dc around, join to beginning, fasten off.
- 4). Join red, sc in each sc around, join to beginning, fasten off. Weave in ends.
- Make a bow with all three colors of ribbon, glue to front, glue pin back to the back side of pin.