Saturday, September 26, 2009
Bread Slices - 8
1. We can use leftover bread slices for this flower making.
2. Remove the sides of breads and grind it in a mixer finely.
3. Take few drops of fevicol add fabric colors add bread powder and mix well and prepare a smooth dough.
4. Roll it with chapathi making roller and make a small bud and fix in the broomstick and make thin petals and fix on the bud same way keep it on one another and give a rose shape and use artifical leaves
5. Roll the stick with green tape and after dry give a varnish coat and keep in flower vase