A Kreinik website design by Jill Cater Nixon
- 2 spools Kreinik Blending Filament in 153V Vintage Burgundy
- 2 spools Kreinik Very Fine (#4) Braid in 153V Vintage Burgundy
- Kreinik Fine (#8) Braid in 153V Vintage Burgundy
- Kreinik Silk Mori 1107 Dark Mauve
- 15” x 15” piece of 14-count Aida in cream or natural color
- green house: 009HL Emerald Hi Lustre, 4066 Silk Mori (Dark Holly)
- purple house: 026V Vintage Amethyst, 6127 Silk Mori (Dark Dusty Lavender)
- navy house: 018HL Navy Hi Lustre, 5057 Silk Mori (Dark Slate Blue)
- for a black house: use 005HL Black Hi Lustre, 8050 Silk Mori (Black) or 010HL Steel Grey, 8055 Mori (Dark Ash Grey)
Click here to download the FREE instructions for this design. You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print this file. If you have trouble downloading this file and would like us to send you a printed copy send a #10 SASE to: Blackwork Victorian House, P.O. Box 1258, Parkersburg, WV 26102.
u get many more from here...