- Banded Christmas Ornament
- Designed by Janelle Giese
- Stitch Count: 47w x 50h
- Kreinik Metallic Gift Collection #2: Christmas
- 28-count Ivory Jobelan from Wichelt Imports (a 10" x 10" piece)
- DMC embroidery floss: 319
- For finishing: Stik 'N Puffs 3" oval (or similar)
- Stitching Instructions:
- Each square on the chart represents TWO fabric threads. Having fabric mounted onto a 6" hoop or Q-snap, center and stitch design as instructed on color key. Work all bands of stitching. Couch Torsade last.
- Finishing Instructions:
- In addition to the stitched design and the Stik 'N Puffs (with instructions), you will need one 6" square of backing fabric, 1/2 yard of purchased trim and one 3" matching tassel. You will also need thick white glue, straight pins and scissors.
- Finish according to manufacturer's instructions provided with Stik ' N Puffs. However, cut fabric slightly larger than provided pattern. Do not cut Torsade. Allow ends of Torsade to extend slightly beyond pattern points; to be tucked to inside of ornament. Hanger is an 8" length of Kreinik 1/16" ribbon 002 Gold; loop extending 2 1/4" above top of ornament.
u get many more from here...