When mixing always start with the lightest colour or you will have gallons before you reach the right colour. Always stir well before use.
* Orange: start with yellow and add just a little red.
* Green: start with yellow, add a little blue.
* Purple: start with red, add an equal part of blue.
* Brown: start with yellow, add red and blue a little at a time.
* Lime Green: start with yellow, add a little green at a time.
* Sea Green: start with green and add blue a little at a time.
* Pink: start with clear and add a few drops of violet and a few drops of red.
* Skin Colour: start with clear and add a few drops of brown.
* Darker Colours: add brown, black or blue.
* Lighter Colours: start with clear, add a drop of colour at a time.
* Using White: beware! White really is a rogue colour, because it is not transparent - imagine white gloss paint on a window. It takes some skill to make it look pretty, mixing just a few drops with any colour to achieve a soft, etched look which catches the light.